Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Leroi Compressor Parts Model 125

Le Franche e il mondo

The Franks in London, are in Treviglio, are in Tokyo, are in the City, are in Paesiello, are at the lake, I'm home, are abroad in the country, I'm in bed, in the kitchen and bathroom. The
Franche Franche are everywhere and are good anywhere in the world. If a
Franca Franca is in the heart and soul, does not change if the place that surrounds it is Pioltello, New York, Portsmouth or Sydney. France remains Franca. Everywhere.
Similarly, if it is not a frank, no matter who has a penthouse in the 'Upper East Side or a villa in PoVto CeVvo. If France is not France will not be.

Now, it's not that big a commitment to be frank, it only takes a clean heart.

A Franca can also make mistakes and understand that you have made a mistake is human, of course.
I, for one, I was completely wrong in judging a person, that then over time it has proved to be more genuine and sincere than others. And now this person has got a place in my heart and I'm happy. The Franche
wrong, it is human, of course. And France can also change his mind, admitting their mistakes. And I personally have done. It was not difficult, although I felt a big shit.

Franca A must know how to be self-critical, down from the pedestal and walk alongside other Franche, especially since there is no place on the pedestal for one person, and the only result that the door is left alone.




0 comments:

Post a Comment