Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Car Dealership Cover Letter

S come supermercato

Headache from the first day of the cycle. I'm going to let me go shopping. I'm masochistic.
L'aria è umidiccia, la provinciale ha il nome che si merita: è una linea retta che taglia a metà una piana umida e indifferente. Il supermercato offre l'illusione candida di un'altra dimensione. I bip dei prodotti passati in cassa è un canto di usignoli artificiali, la luce abbagliante dei neon rincoglionisce.
Sosto davanti agli assorbenti "è", ma costano 4 euro al pacco, contro i 3.90 per due pacchi dei Lines Seta Ultra. Ripiego su un salvaslip all'Aloe vera.
Al banco salumi, una bimba reclama "il salamino", ma il papà le concede solo una fetta, perchè decide che si compra il prosciutto crudo.
Cedo di fronte alla crostata scontata del 30%, con un sottile guilt. I fight throwing in the cart a stack of rice cakes. They suck, but they say they do well.
Checkout the lady in front of me is stonewalling on my spending. Shit, go 'forward sciura. Appearance.
There's nothing interesting about me, not even in my cart. Fidaty The hope is green. A more artificial you can not.
I stand before the bar of premiums. "The teddy bears with plaid is double or single?" "Single-meets-the officer is a blanket." In fact I do not know why I asked, but it will be mine.

Torno, slicing Cockroach of the fog with my ring. I GPL. The attendant looks cool, but greets me with the item to be gay. That typical ciaaaaaooo with A and O prolonged.
I think that while I was putting my products in the cart, I counted them, one by one. Like a mantra to get away from it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment