Friday, January 14, 2011

Why Does My Testicle Moves Up

La merda rosa -ossia della parità dei diritti, anche nella toilette-

I got a ride on some blog for women. They all speak
heel twelve trandyssime shows the alternative intellectual Marras, of how to deal with premenstrual syndrome or have a relationship to last through chastity, Love-Shuya buttocks and proud thanks to Reebok EasyTone.
But this shit .. but the writer has in mind as has become a woman of twenty-first century? What are your problems?
; ; ... YOUR NEEDS??
Or is it just me having a lot of gray hair at 30 years, his pajamas at 10 pm, with spots of Ugly Betty, poor sexual references, and, above all, an abdominal swelling that can compromise any Bifidus Acti Regularis at least a couple of times a week?
no mention of how he started this, week.
were three days that I did not do a shit with his eyes and deny the supposed Carlo Erba.
Monday, for (s) Fortunately, I woke up and the cap is party: a toast to a good start.
I thought it was a riot quelled.
few hours later, in college, I changed my mind. Just as the prof. made the call, I felt the slight abdominal cramps, which gradually have become increasingly intense, to take me straight to the toilet, which I greeted with a sudden wound. Other
that firm the buttocks, sometimes for a woman, the only problem is cleaning them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment